Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Jagdalpur Day 2

2nd day again I went back to my granny’s backyard because I want some more appealing and poles apart pictures. Suddenly I saw a snail crawling slowly. This time my camera was giving me trouble, because of low battery and due to that I wasn’t able to get a desirable shot.


Breakfast Time...



Top View...


Crawling...


Tracking...


After charging the battery, again I started and this time I saw some drops hanging from leaf and trunk. I knew that, this would not be an easy task to focus a small drop of water with mobile camera. After dozen of clicks I got only 3-4 good shots, which I can use.



Small Drop...


Falling From Leaf...

Crystal Drop...



Hanging Drop...


Reflection...
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i like......

Anonymous said...

wowwww i love the pictures!!!